As we navigate COVID-19, Monsoon is committed to keeping our employees, customers and communities healthy. So when you can dine with us, you can do so with confidence.
We want your experience at Monsoon to be as safe and enjoyable as possible, that’s why Monsoon’s dine-in will open with most up to date regulations and to do so we have formulated strict COVID-19 policy based on the best government advice.
Whilst we welcome walk-ins always, we encourage guests to book in advance to avoid disappointment as we are operating under reduced capacity.
Upon your Arrival:
- Hand sanitation station has been set up at the entrance.
- Guest contact information will be requested and retained for a limited period in line with public health advisory for contact tracing.
Social Distancing & Service:
- Monsoon’s dine-in area is adapted to ensure adequate social distancing between tables.
- Order and pay at the table technology are available to minimise contact with physical menus and staff.
- The service style has also modified in line with the best public health advise
Hygiene and Cleaning:
- Covid 19 cleaning checklist has been introduced which will record the frequency of cleaning and check-ups on all high touch contact/touch surfaces.
- All cleaning products used are manufacturer-approved for use against viruses, bacteria and similar risks.
- Tables and Menus will be fully sanitised after use.
- Full training is given to all employees returning to work on face covering, hand hygiene, PPE usage, cleaning regimes, and employee / guest health.
- Face masks have been made available to all employees in line with public health advice, and hygiene stations are readily available at all service points and back of house.
- Prescreening of employees is conducted everyday on arrival at shifts.
Although we had temporarily closed our dine-in due to the restrictions, our takeaway and delivery services were operating normally and will remain operational unless otherwise directed by the Government.
Thank you and be Well,
Arun and Alok